sábado, 21 de mayo de 2011

MY ENGLISH COMPETENCE 2010


I have chosen these blog entries because I think that these ones are my best works in all courses.

For the oral is the podcast about a description of a person and the person who I described was my little sister called Emma. I like this one because I used a lot of new adjectives I had learnt like thin-skinned, naughty, bossy… Also because I talked about my sister and I know her fondly and I always like to speak about her in a good way. In my opinion the pronunciation was good and I didn’t speak so quickly so, I was fluent and not nervous.

About the best composition I have chosen the one about transgenic food because I recently had made this issue in biology – that’s what I want to study. So, that’s a question that I’m used to talking about and I have knowledge about it. I think that this composition is of a higher level than some others because this topic is difficult. There is a lot of scientific vocabulary and I have to express my opinion. The structure is well organized because first I explained a little what is food genetically modified and then I gave my opinion and I showed that some people were against it so, there were two points of view.

In these two works I can see the improvement of my English for these reasons and some more. Now we have finished one stage in our lives and maybe some people won’t do English anymore but as we could see on this course this language is very important so we don’t have to lose our ability of it. I want to continue learning and speaking English and I hope to go to England to improve it.

1 comentario:

  1. hi, Júlia! :-)
    You are a great communicator and I am sure English won't be any problem for you in the future, but a useful asset in your life.

    take care and thanks for your wonderful contribution to the class! :-)
    all the best,
    s

    ResponderEliminar